Sunday, January 6, 2013

WINTER WHITES, wildlife, and more


WINTER WHITES:
still needs to be quilted, and I think some surface design also...
elegant, but simple.




and on the way to my artquilt group meeting yesterday, this was the second and closer group of wild turkeys:


Finally Leah's quilt:
I love the outer border,unfortunatley I didn't buy any extra.
the back is a Laurel Burch flannel, with monkeys , of course!






Don't forget to checkout OFF THE WALL FRIDAY:
http://ninamariesayre.blogspot.com/2013/01/word-of-2013-productivity-off-wall.html

3 comments:

Nina Marie said...

hey did you hear me say- Oh that's cool - love the use of neutrals - also love the use of simple shape to convey the season - great job!

Vera Holmgren said...

Lovely colors and design!

Tammy said...

Love the bright, fun colors! I hope the lucky little girl loved this quilt!